Monday, May 2, 2011

My Etsy Shop Is Open For Business!

I've FINALLY decided to start adding items to my Etsy shop!  I only have two items listed for now, but there are many variations of these items!  Hopefully I'll get more added this week, but I'll be working hard preparing for this Saturday's Craft Show!

This Saturday, May 7, I'll be in Bellefonte, AR (just South of Harrison) at The Depot Truck Stop for the Second Annual Spring Fling Festival!  This awesome event is put on by the Touched By An Angel Community Giving Program, a local Not For Profit Organization.  Several different bands are lined up to play and several vendors will be set up.  There will also be a silent auction, a bike show (and ride, weather permitting), and a horseshoe tournament!  

BANDS SCHEDULED:
Wrathogen Solace, Harrison, AR
Kickin' Kountry, Harrison, AR
Good Literature, Springfield, MO
Nocturnal Loons, Harrison, AR
Christopher Dees and Friends, Harrison, AR

If you are unable to attend and would like to donate to the cause you may do so by contacting The Bank Of The Ozarks.  The Depot will be donating 10% of the days sales to the cause.  Don't forget to bring your lawn chairs!

Check back often for more items on Etsy!  Also check out my website and Facebook pages to keep up with upcoming events and new items!




0 comments:

Post a Comment