Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Moving to Halfway!

You might be asking yourself "Where the heck is Halfway?"  Well...Halfway is half way between Bolivar and Buffalo!  Pretty creative naming tactic if you ask me.  :)

I'm also happy to say that today is the last day I will have to pay rent.....at least in the forseeable future.....

With that being said, I will be taking the month of June to clean, pack, move, unpack, organize, etc.  I do have a couple of shows coming up (Jen's Country Cuts' Customer Appreciation Day this Saturday, June 4, and the Show-Me Music & Arts Festival, June 17-19), and will continue to prepare for those!  If you have special orders, please bear with me as I move from place to place to get them completed. 

I'm excited to get all settled in and start creating again!  Thanks for your continued support! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment