Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Time For A New Look!!!

Kel's Custom Designs is getting a whole new look!  My prices and customer service will stay the same (after all, I believe those things set me apart from other artists, designers and crafters), but my website, business cards, postcards, and banner are all changing!  I'm excited about the changes that have taken place in my business so far (new ideas, new designs, new events), but this really takes the cake (mmm....cake)!

First of all, I've re-designed my website.  For now, the layout is the same; a basic 5-page template from Vistaprint.  But the design has completely changed.  This weekend, I will be adding a shopping cart/E-commerce feature for online sales.  Up to this point, I have been selling at crafts shows, via friends and family, and through word-of-mouth on Facebook.  It's time to expand my market!  Here is a screen shot of my newly designed website


Also, through Vistaprint, I was able to design matching business cards, postcards and a new banner to be used at craft shows!  


With the new design, I thought it was important to add my Facebook and Twitter information to my business cards and postcards.  I want to be accessible to everyone on every platform for customization and special orders.

I think everything turned out great!  I'm excited to design other promotional products through Vistaprint such as T-shirts, coffee mugs, magnets, tote bags, etc.

What do you think about my new look?

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Very pretty, and dramatic, and elegant!

KEL said...

Thank you so much!

Crystal "Belle" said...

Oh WOW Kel! I absolutely LOVE it!! Much better. Love the new look, designs and ideas!! Growth, it's a good thing! ;)

KEL said...

Thanks, Crystal :)

Post a Comment