Sunday, March 27, 2011

This Is A Big Year!

I know it's been a while since I have posted.  I've been working hard to prepare for this year's craft shows!  I have had a couple of great shows so far this year, and have joined forces with Flame & Flair Candle, Fashion & Gift Boutique.  I've also been invited to the Show-Me Music and Arts Festival being held June 17-19 in Springfield, MO.  Check my website for more new items and shows/fairs I have coming up!  

Below are some of the earrings I've added to my inventory this year!  I've also added bookmarks and cell phone charms (photos coming soon).







Skull earrings available in a variety of colors! 
$5.00/pair







Pretty flowers available in a variety of colors!
$5.00/pair





Peace sign earrings available in a variety of colors!
$5.00/pair





Fishing lure earrings available in a variety of colors!
$10.00/pair







Contact me through my website or Facebook if you'd like to order these or any of my other designs!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Great looking site. Great looking product.

KEL said...

Thanks, Rick! There's much more to come! Thanks for being a follower of my blog!

Post a Comment