Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mother's Day Shopping Expo



Make plans to attend!  This will be a one-stop-shop for Mother's Day gifts!  You'll find items from jewelry to bath products to on-site photography and more!!!  Come join me for a wonderful day of fun and excitement, where you are sure to find the perfect gift for every Mom on your list.  Food will be provided by Wild Plum Cafe.

When:  April 16 from 9 AM to 4 PM
Where:  Lamar Memorial Hall, 1104 Broadway, Lamar, MO  64759

I will be accepting custom pre-orders since Lamar is an hour and a half away from where I live, and you never can tell just how busy I'll be!  Check out my website and follow me on Facebook to see some of the things I have created!  

Hope to see you there!

Other vendors/artists who will be in attendance:
  • The Gourmet Cupboard
  • Lily's Ribbon Extravaganza
  • Scentsy
  • Mary Kay
  • Kactus Flower
  • Usborne Books
  • Tastefully Simple
  • Lynda Killingsworth-crochet & stuffed animals
  • Miche Bags
  • Just Because-Lampwork Beads
  • Ann Bush
  • Premier Designs Jewelry
  • Creatively Designed Photography
  • Jewelry In The Rough
  • Shelly Keener-knit items & bows
  • Essential Bodywear
  • Button Man Company
  • Kris Silver-Fused Glass Pendants
  • The Shops at The Gallery
  • The Urbane Peach Boutique
  • The Pampered Chef
  •  

0 comments:

Post a Comment